Friday, August 28, 2009

My Life According to Literature

. I do not know who started this, but it sucked me in when I read it on We Be Reading. It will probably pop up on facebook soon enough. "Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!" Here is my life, according to literature (links to reviews): Describe Yourself: The Innocent How do you feel: Great Expectations Describe where you currently live: The Amateur Marriage If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Atget’s Paris Your favorite form of transportation: A Yellow Raft in Blue Water Your best friend is: The Fixer You and your friends are: Kiss Kiss What’s the weather like: All Quiet on the Western Front Favorite time of day: The Mating Season If your life was a: Crime and Punishment What is life to you: The Floating Opera Your fear: Underworld What is the best advice you have to give: Water the Bamboo Thought for the Day: Sometimes a Great Notion How I would like to die: Au Revoir to All That My soul’s present condition: Mere Christianity OTHER LITERARY AUTOBIOGRAPHIES The Noisy Daisy (Please leave a comment with a link and I will add it here.) .

10 comments :

  1. You had some great fits! I actually did a meme like this on Facebook about a month ago but you had to answer similar questions with song titles from a single band/artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen -- thanks for introducing me to this one. It was fun to do and harder than it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did the song title one on Facebook, and will probably post this one on there, too. I'm much more inclined to do things like this on FB than my blog. Not really sure why that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might try this one. It's clever and a challenge. I might not be able to find books to fit all the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your answers! It seems like filling something like this out would be so easy when you see someone else do it - but I had such a hard time!

    I really love your advice and that you've read Sometimes A Great Notion, it's one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'll have to do it too when I have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Will do on my blog and post it next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, excellent fave time of day! I'm loving the funny fits; someone else's I saw had Laundry for "You fear..."

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your "Water The Bamboo" advice !Here's mine : http://thenoisydaisy.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-life-according-to-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...